Home & Car

If you need to insure your Home and contents, you can be sure that we will work towards securing the best possible cover available to us, motivated by accommodating your requirements and budget. As a family, run insurance broker we will get to know you and are able to secure cover for your Home and Car if required to ensure you are not left in a difficult financial situation because of inadequate insurance.

A Home insurance policy can cover

  • Buildings and content
  • Personal items and money cover
  • Accidental damage
  • Public liability

A Car insurance policy can include cover:

  • Fully comprehensive, third party only or third party fire and theft
  • Legal cover
  • Windscreen repair

Through our independent service we aim to take the stress out of arranging your insurance policy, by finding out what you need and what is important to you, and pairing this information with the knowledge we have around associated risks.

Get in Touch
Request a quote, arrange a callback, or just ask us any questions!

We will be in touch shortly

Key Facts

  • Free review of your current insurances if required
  • Dedicated account executive
  • Available by email & telephone for any questions
  • Friendly & Knowledgeable team
  • Access to a range of the well known insurers
  • No call centres
  • Support in the event of a claim

Whether you need both buildings and contents, or fully comprehensive motor insurance with legal cover, the purpose of our service at CJ Insurance is to make sure that the essential insurance you need for important areas of your life is simply managed, affordable, and well equipped with the right cover.

Temporary and short-term motor Insurance

This can even be the case if you need to borrow someone’s car share a long drive or are a learner driver and need insurance, the multi-award winning Tempcover insurance providing almost immediate cover on the road at an affordable rate. Visit Tempcover to get a quote. Alternatively call us on 01432 268 007 if you require advice.

You may also be interested in:

Property Owners Insurance Tile

Property Owners

Travel Insurance Tile


private healthcare link

Private Healthcare