Missed departures, lost baggage and medical emergencies are all unwelcome elements of your travels which are largely beyond your control, and have the potential to ruin your chances of an enjoyable break away.
CJ Insurance can help you ensure that your relaxing holiday, venture to a new country or global adventure comes with the assurance that you have what you need to be protected, and covered well, with the right travel insurance policy.
- Dedicated account executive
- Cancellation or curtailment
- Emergency medical expenses
- Hospital benefit
- Personal accident
- Loss of baggage
- Loss of money & documents
- Personal liability
- Delayed departure
- Legal expenses
- Optional winter sports/dangerous activities cover
This can be just a single trip policy, ideal for a last minute booking or one well planned trip, or a annual multi trip package which offers individual cover for all of the trips you take within a year. The latter can be a simpler, more cost effective option if you are a frequent holiday maker or your business takes you abroad a lot.
If you need to make a claim while away, our friendly staff at CJ Insurance will be here on the end of the phone during office hours to work towards a swift resolution, and your policy will also come with the additional assurance of an out of hours helpline direct to your insurance provider for emergency losses and claims that cannot wait until office hours.
The support offered by the right travel insurance may not be visible when everything is going to plan, but will be there in support for every step of your holiday.
Important Information for Customers with Pre-existing Medical Conditions
We are obliged to inform you of how to improve your access to travel insurance policies that includes cover for more serious medical conditions.
The following factors would determine when this information is relevant to you:
- You have not been offered, or we/the insurer, have declined a quotation wholly or partly due to a medical condition
- Your policy has been cancelled, wholly or partly, due to a medical condition
- You have been offered a policy with a medical condition exclusion, which cannot be removed from the policy
- You have been offered a policy with a medical condition premium of £100 or more
- You have been offered a policy in respect of which the medical condition premium is not known.
We would like to provide you with details of a ‘Medical Cover Firm Directory’, which is a publicly available directory that only lists firms that provide, or arrange, travel insurance policies that cover more serious medical conditions. The directory will also show you enough information about each firm listed so you can make an informed initial choice about which provider might meet your needs.
Some of the advantages of using the directory make it easier for you to navigate the available market and make it more likely in finding a firm who:
- Is willing to offer cover for your condition
- Is willing to offer cover for your condition without specific exclusions
- Is willing to offer cover for your condition at a more affordable price.
The Money and Pensions Service (MaPS) has launched a travel insurance directory on its Money Advice Service website which can be accessed here: https://traveldirectory.moneyadviceservice.org.uk/en
Consumer enquires about the directory can be made to the Money Advice Service’s Customer Contact Centre, which is available Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm using the details below:
Telephone – 0800 138 7777
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Address – The Money Advice Service, Holborn Centre, 120 Holborn, London, EC1N 2TD