Protecting your food business with Liability Insurance

If you are in the food business then Insurance is something that should be carefully considered.

Hopefully nothing will ever go wrong for your business, but you will have your own unique set of  challenges whether producing ingredients, finished dishes or dealing with customers and visitors at your premises.

Accidents do happen, maybe a guest having a fall or if you are unable to trade following a theft, fire or flood.

Whilst your intention is to consistently provide a safe environment and food for you visitors, but if someone does ever take legal action against you, you will thank your lucky stars that you had liability insurance.

We are able to advise you on the level of cover that you need and the products that are available to protect you and your livelihood.

There are 3 types of liability insurance

  • public liability

  • product liability

  • employers’ Liability

    We have insurance packages specifically for those in the restaurant or cafe trade that can include Public Liability and Business Interruption, and you may also want to consider other covers such as Contents Insurance or Personal Accident Insurance.

  • We are also able to advise if you work from home.
  • If you have any questions or would like a quote then please feel free to contact the office on 01432 268 007 or

AUTHOR: Helen Clarke

DATE: 21st November, 2017