Your job may call you to all corners of the globe, including areas many would not choose to visit for a holiday. Our travel insurance can cover you both when you are working, and when you are enjoying leisure time abroad, with protection that may otherwise be very difficult to secure. A travel policy can include cover for:
- Dedicated account executive
- Medical and additional expenses
- Cancellation and curtailment
- Missed or delayed departure
- Personal liability
- Personal accident – high limits available
- Legal expenses
- Personal property
- Non-resident cover
- Option for annual cover, with trips declared as and when you travel
The Insurers and underwriters we work with, which include those at the reputable Lloyds of London are experienced in handling claims worldwide.
- Free review of your insurances if required
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Hotline to specialist insurers with tried and tested claims systems
- Cover can be incepted over the phone or by email from anywhere around the world
- Documentation issued within 24 hours and by email
- Ability to cover those already in the country
- Ability to cover those non-resident for tax in the UK
- Support throughout the claims process
When arranged for work, policies can be tailored to the individual or a number of specific trips such as a few weeks cover as a medic in Afghanistan, Close Protection Training in South Africa, firearms training in the Czech Republic, or management consultancy in the USA or far East.
We also offer annual multi-trip insurance for holidays, including those taken during leave by non residents for tax. This can include all the cover you may expect from a standard insurance policy, including cancellation and curtailment, personal property, medical expenses and personal accident.
Our brokers understand the risks as much as you do, and are able to provide you with cover where many other providers may not.
If you are unsure what is suitable for you, do not hesitate to speak to one of our advisors, we are happy to make the time to give free no obligation advice.
Important Information for Customers with Pre-existing Medical Conditions
We are obliged to inform you of how to improve your access to travel insurance policies that includes cover for more serious medical conditions.
The following factors would determine when this information is relevant to you:
- You have not been offered, or we/the insurer, have declined a quotation wholly or partly due to a medical condition
- Your policy has been cancelled, wholly or partly, due to a medical condition
- You have been offered a policy with a medical condition exclusion, which cannot be removed from the policy
- You have been offered a policy with a medical condition premium of £100 or more
- You have been offered a policy in respect of which the medical condition premium is not known.
We would like to provide you with details of a ‘Medical Cover Firm Directory’, which is a publicly available directory that only lists firms that provide, or arrange, travel insurance policies that cover more serious medical conditions. The directory will also show you enough information about each firm listed so you can make an informed initial choice about which provider might meet your needs.
Some of the advantages of using the directory make it easier for you to navigate the available market and make it more likely in finding a firm who:
- Is willing to offer cover for your condition
- Is willing to offer cover for your condition without specific exclusions
- Is willing to offer cover for your condition at a more affordable price.
The Money and Pensions Service (MaPS) has launched a travel insurance directory on its Money Advice Service website which can be accessed here: https://traveldirectory.moneyadviceservice.org.uk/en
Consumer enquires about the directory can be made to the Money Advice Service’s Customer Contact Centre, which is available Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm using the details below:
Telephone – 0800 138 7777
Email – email@example.com
Address – The Money Advice Service, Holborn Centre, 120 Holborn, London, EC1N 2TD